About Beema Bamboo
• Beema Bamboo is a throneless variety.
• The Bio mass and Rigidity is more compared to other Bamboo varieties.
• The hallow in the middle of the Bamboo is less.
• Yeild of the Beema Bamboo is nearly 50 tons from 4th year consecutively.
• After 4th year you can harvest Beema bamboo every year. The yeild increases in consecutive days.
• As it is a thornless variety, harvest made easy.
Below is a image of Beema bamboo cut into peices.
Cultivation of Beema Bamboo:
• The land should be cleared and dig 3ft height and 3 feet width rows.
• Farm yard manure and Top soil mixed well.
• Plant the Beema Bamboo saplings at distance 10 feet x 10 feet. Can purchase Beema Bamboo saplings at the Rs.30 per sapling.
• The company recommends to plant 1000 saplings per acre.
• The NPK 19:19:19 fertigation is used from bamboo growth.
• Weeding should be undertaken.
• Every 3 to 4 days water should be irrigated.
Yeild and Income:
• After three years of planting, we can harvest Beema bamboo.
• Expected yeild per acre after 3 years is 40 tons.
• Market price per ton ranges from 4k to 5.5k
• Expected Income excluding the maintenance expenses will be around 1Lakh to 1.5 Lakh.
• Second harvest starts in 4th year, the expected yeild is 50 tons.
• After 3 years, every year we can harvest bamboo and yeild will increase consecutively as new clums come up.
One can adopt Beema bamboo who has more acreage.
One who is looking to develop low maintenance farms.